This product contains 2 silicone duck valves for use with your Spectra breast pump.
Reduced suction when pumping is often the first sign that your valves need replacing. You should expect to need to replace your valves every 3 or so months if pumping regularly. The top of the valve is quite delicate and can be susceptible to fraying or tiny tears, so if you notice reduced suction or lower milk output then examine this area carefully.
Please note, these will not work with the Handsfree cups.
• Compatible with all Spectra pumps
• Not advisable to sterilize due to its rubber material
• Will affect suction of the breast pump with wear and tear (Please note that there is a slothole at the tip of each valve. It is part of the valve and NOT a defect.)
• Wash with liquid cleanser and rinse thoroughly
• Do not wash it with straw brush
• Do not detach from the breastshield by pulling from the end