Inspired by Finn Juhl, "Model 45"
- The chair was created by Finn Juhl in 1945 and was the first armchair where the seat does not directly rest against the frame. This gives the chair a certain spring, which adds to the high seating comfort.
- The fact that the backrest is concave and the seat somewhat backward tilted.
- The most eye-catching element of the chair, however, are the elegantly curved armrests, perfect for resting an arm, drink in hand.
- Dimensions: W710 x D805 x H900 x *SH355 mm
- *SH stands for seat's Slanted Height
- Seat frame in American Walnut
- Seat upholstery in Fabric (Color: Space Blue, Medley 66010)