Inspired by Charles and Ray Eames, "Eames LCW (Lounge Chair Wood)"
- TIME magazine recognizes the chair as "The Best Design of the 20th Century...".
- Inspired by gentle curving shape of the potato crisp.
- A permanent part of collection at the New York Museum of Art.
- Was made by the creative process of applying heat and pressure to timber veneers. This method birthed a chair that adheres to ergonomic standards of the human body.
Product currently comes in the following configuration:
- American Walnut Plywood Veneer
- Dimensions: 55w x 57.5d x 70h x 37.5 seat height cm