Baby&Kids 60-Days Returns Policy
- Purchase date must be strictly within 60 days
- Item must be brand new, in original condition and undamaged
- All original labels, seals on box must be intact and not broken
- Products with expiry of less than 6 months cannot be returned
- Products that are stated as ‘shipped from a separate location cannot be returned.
- Applicable only for baby products.
The following products cannot be returned unless unopened :
- Car Seats
- Safety gates and extensions
- Booster seats
- Any other products related to child safety
- Items that need assembly and had been taken out of the box
Please follow the following procedures :
- Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should send photo images of the product showing every possible angle, especially the condition of the packaging as per our conditions stated above
- You will receive an acknowledgement and pre-approval if all conditions are met
- The cost of returning the item to us will be fully borne by you.
- Upon receipt of the returned item, we will inspect the item as per our conditions stated above
- If you return is accepted, you will receive an email from us within 7 working days
- Refunds are issued in the form of store credits which you can use for future purchases
- The refund amount will be the actual amount you paid
- Baby&Kids reserve the right to reject any return item that does not meet our return condition. If the item is rejected, you have to collect the item back.
MAXI COSI WARRANTY AND WHAT IT COVERS
What does thewarranty cover?
- covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship when the products are used normally and as instructed in the manual.
- the 24-month period is from date of the original retail purchase
- doesn’t cover normal wear and tear
- doesn’t cover damage caused by accidents, fire or excessive liquid damage
- doesn’t cover abusive use or negligence
- doesn’t cover a product label or identification number has been removed
Wear & Tear includes :
- Wheels and fabrics worn down by regular use
- Natural breakdown of colours and materials due to normal aging of the product
- Natural deterioration of moving parts due to regular use