- Height - This bunk bed is MUCH shorter in height than our other regular bunk beds. The height makes the upper-deck more reachable, excellent for parents to cater to their sickly kids without having to climb. Shorter height also mean more head-space from the ceiling.
- The top side rails are designed to prevent children from falling. We highly recommend a mattress of not more than 6-inches to put at the upper-deck.
- Centered step ladder - By having the step ladder in the center of the bunk bed, it makes it bi-directional. Some times, having a fixed left or right ladder placement is tough especially in a small room with many furniture around.
- Prevent Roll-Off - One of the main safety feature of the step ladder being in the center also help prevent roll-off while sleeping.
- The Brooklyn Bunk Bed is designed for children age 12 years and under.
Read More About our Bunk Beds
Visit our Showrooms to check out the widest varieties of mattresses and quality beds.
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/product-solidwood-description.liquid