Help and advice to fit your car seats for your baby up to 12 months old
Maxi-Cosi found out that 75% of baby car seats secured with the seat belt are fitted incorrectly ! Check out our demo videos to make sure that from now on you’ll always do it right on every car trip.
Top things for parents and carers to check before every trip
- Remove thick coats before strapping a baby in a car seat.
- Make sure the child’s harness is straight with no twists and tightly fastened (1 finger max between the chest buckle and the child’s body).
Watch our videos below on:
1. How to install a baby car seat with the seat belt
2. How to install a baby car seat with an Isofix base
3. How to fasten your baby in car seat