With the outbreak of the recent Wuhan Coronavirus, here at Picket&Rail we've taken immediate precautionary measures (following the guidelines set by Ministry of Manpower) to ensure both our workers and customers will continue to enjoy a safe shopping environment at our stores. Some of the measures taken include:
Step up cleaning of showroom premises
- We've adopt the sanitation and hygiene advisories disseminated by the National Environmental Agency (NEW).
- Daily wipedown, cleaning and sanitization of our showrooms.
Provide hand sanitizers for customers
- We've setup a "sanitization booth" at all of our showrooms where customers and make use of hand sanitizers/sprays/lotions and face mask upon request.
- Non-contact thermo-scan thermometers are also available for customers who may seem unwell in order to safeguard our sales staffs and other customers.
Delivery & All Staffs
- Daily temperature taking for all delivery staffs
- Delivery staffs are given face mask
- Daily cleaning and sanitization of our delivery trucks before transporting your furniture
- All of our China workers who are returning from Mainland China are given a mandatory Leave Of Absence (LOA) or 14 days
- We've instructed our factories in China to ensure regular fumigation and disinfection of all furniture coming to Singapore.