Google reviews are a true reflection of the quality of our products, our level of service and the level of trust our customers place with us. Users cannot have multiple reviews to affect their ratings.
Transparency is becoming more and more relevant for consumers. That relevance (and importance) placed on transparency can largely be accredited to the accessibility to vast amounts of information on any given business. Today, it’s not uncommon for a consumer to research a business before purchasing products or services. In fact, nearly 88% of consumers have read reviews to determine the quality of a local business. A large part of this research is generally done through Google reviews.
By reading negative reviews on Google, we can quickly see what areas we need to improve upon.
As of 9 June 2022
- Furniture Megastore @ 25 Tagore Google Reviews
- Furniture Ministore @ City Square Mall Google Reviews
- Kukahome Leather Sofa Google Reviews
- Custom Carpentry Google Reviews
- Norya Modular Cabinetry Google Reviews
- Inkagu Mattresses & Bedding Google Reviews
- Maxi Cosi Baby Car Seats Google Reviews
- Winus Korean Blinds & Curtains Google Reviews